- Great way to add more living space
- Easy and intuitive setup
- 100% waterproof (polyester fabric with 3000mm PU coating)
- 3 Large doors can be converted into canopies
- Main fabric cover + mosquito net for all doors
- 2 clear urethane windows on outer corners
- Attaches to the main entrance
- Note: Extra poles for converting the doors into canopies can be purchased separately. Annex Room cannot be used simultaneously with Awning or Vinyl Canopy.
- Fabric: Poly 210D with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, flame resistance coating
- Poles: 2 adjustable 19mm/180cm aluminum 6063 poles
The Vinyl Canopy is an extra rain fly that can be zipped under the canopy entrance for very rainy and windy days, keeping you nice and cozy inside.
The clear vinyl allows you to admire nature’s beauty from within the Skycamp, and the ropes and stakes that are included give it extra stability.
Note: the Vinyl Fly, Awning, and Annex Room all use the same zipper to the canopy so cannot be used at the same time.
The Wind Deflector enhances the overall look of the Skycamp on your vehicle, and it reduces wind noise by minimizing drag. Improved aerodynamics also helps save money at the pump!
The Wind Deflector attaches to the rails under the Skycamp, and its rubber bumper prevents any scratches to your roof.